THINKCAR THINKDIAG is an Automotive Diagnostic Device same like easydiag. It supports full systems diagnsis for the car, and 15 kinds of reset functions.You can delete car errors codes and reset the system if you have the thinkdiag.
THINKCAR Thinkdiag Full System OBDII Diagnostic Tool (Upgrade Version of Easydiag) With 3 Free Software
A profession vehicle diagnostic tool has launched via Kickstarter this week providing an easy way to monitor your vehicles tuning and more. THINKDIAG is an automobile diagnostic tool with professional-grade functions, removing the need for mechanics and car tuners to use bulky diagnostic tools with large screens and connector cables, or laptops plugging into the OBD II port.
THINKDIAG is an Automotive Diagnostic Device like easydiag, compatible with both Android and iOS smart phones.It featured with full systems diagnoses for the car,16 kinds of reset functions,full OBDII functions, real time remote diagnostic,and it includes kinds of car software, you can read and clear car errors codes and reset the system if you have THINKDIAG.THINKDIAG is perfect to use with our unique App. Easy and convenient, anytime and anywhere. You can choose a manufacturer software using and update free for one year and enjoy all automotive diagnostic functions, same as a scanner over $500 can do.
Top Reason to Get THINKCAR Thinkdiag:
1. Full System Diagnosis
2. 16 kinds of reset service
3. Richer and more Advanced Functions – Feel free to carry out functions of 3000USD level diagnostic tools, including the Active Test, ECU Coding, Full Systems Diagnoses, up to 15 Reset Services, Full OBD2 Functions, Auto VIN Scan.
4. Diagnostic Report – Share the automatically generated diagnostic report instantly to get assistance in the innovative community. You're not alone when your car breaks down on the halfway.
5. Exclusive Application – Exclusive "ThinkDiag" app ensures a stable and reliable in-app Bluetooth connection. Turn your beloved smartphone (iOS/ Android) into a top-level diagnostic scanner.
6. Cover Up to 115 Major Vehicle Manufacturers - ThinkDiag obd2 scanner covers 115 major vehicle manufacturers in the market, and keep updating.
7.Free Update Online for One Year. After one year it will cost $39.95 per year, please pay in server yourself to update.
1 Connect car via bluetooth on smartphone ,app name is: ThinkDiag
2. Plug ThinkDiag into the OBD port, open ThinkDiag App on the smartphone to do the vehicle diagnosis.
3. We offer free EOBD+DEOB+Auto Search+1 manufacturer software
After activating the device, you will get EOBD , OBDII and free manufacturer software. You can select one manufacturer software in ThinkStore and you can use them free for one year.
if you need more ,pls buy software on the application.
* Manufacturer Software Price for Each: $39.95/year
* Reset Software Price for Each : $49.95/year
1. All Systems Full Functions Diagnosis, reading system fault codes, and clear system fault codes
2. Bi-Directional/Active Test + ECU Coding + Adaptation + Matching
ECU Coding: The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules.It is used to reprogram adaptive data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts;Provide solutions for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts etc.;Brake the limitations and restrictions; make full use of the car hidden features, like change the chimes on car, set how many times the one-touch signal flickers for one touch, remember settings for Start/Stop systems, and more.
Actuation test:Active test is to test output elements. You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status.For example, Actuation tests to activate actuators such as doors,windows,and windscreen wipers ect.
Auto Scan Car VIN Code:Thinkdiag can automatically scan the car's information, include VIN number, release year, model and engine type.
Remote Diagnosis:You encounter any problems during use, you can ask a friend who also owns this product to help you solve it remotely.
3. 16 maintenance functions to meet the maintenance vehicle repair and after-sales maintenance
1.Oil Reset Service
2.Steering Angle Calibration
3.Electronic Parking Brake Reset
4.Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
6.Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
7.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
8.Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
12.Air Suspension Reset
13. Gearbox Reset
Note: These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please send your car brand, model and release year to seller to check it for you
4.OBD2 Full Function
This diagnostic software can test vehicle Engine systems.All models with engine meeting SAE J1850,ISO9241-2,ISO14230-4,ISO15765 Standard in OBD2&EOBD.
5. Read vehicle's information automatically
6. Read vehicle's live data, and present by graph. Optional combination of multiple data.
7. Generate a diagnostic report
Thinkdiag Support Car List:
Aston Martin,Audi,Benz,BMW,Chrysler,Honda,JP-Isuzu,KIA,Land Rover,Maserati,Porsche,Renault,Rover,SAAB,Seat,Subaru,Suzuki,Toyota,USA Ford,Volvo,Citroen,Daewoo,Mitsubishi,Skoda,Hyundai,Mazda,Ferrari,Nissan,Smart,Peugeot,SGM,Fiat,Opel,Sprinter,Ssangyong,VW,GM...
Smartphone Support: Android & iOS
Software Subscriptions: Free 1-Year Subscription
Dimensions: 4.6 x 3 x 1.5 inches
Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Compatible OBD II Protocols: ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), ISO 15765-4(CAN), ISO9141-2(iso), ISO14229(uds), SAEJ1850(VPW & PWM)
Thinkdiag Package Includes:
1pc x Thinkdiag OBD2 unit
1pc x User Manual
Tool has 3 Free Software
Free 1-Year Manufacturer Software Subscription
Q1: Does ThinkDiag require an internet connection?
A1: ThinkDiag device required Bluetooth connection with your smartphone. If you need to update your vehicle diagnostic software, your smartphone needs an internet connection.
Q2: Can I share my test reports with others?
A2: Yes, you can share your reports on Facebook, Twitter, or in the ThinkDiag app's community ThinkMoments.
Q3: What format are the reports saved or exported in?
A3: The reports can be exported as PDF so you can easily share or print it.
Q4: Does ThinkDiag need charging?
A4: ThinkDiag is powered directly by the vehicle's OBD II port.
Q5: Can ThinkDiag be used on more than one car?
A5: Yes, it can be used with different vehicles as long as you download the corresponding diagnostic software.
Q6: Can my ThinkDiag device connect to multiple smartphones?
A6: Yes, simply use the same account to log into a new smartphone. You can restore the previously purchased software by downloading it on the new phone.
Q7: What is a Manufacturer Software subscription?
A7: Each manufacturer software subscription gives you access to ALL diagnostic functions, including read/clear codes, live data streaming, actuation tests, and ALL maintenance functions of the manufacturer you picked.
WhatsApp/Wechat: +86 13983755934Online chat with us to get faster support
Thinkcar thinkdiag Main Function
Thinkcar Thinkdiag Registration And Activation
Thinkcar thinkdiag Introduction
Q: What can Thinkdiag do?
A: Thinkdiag is an OBD tool that uses Bluetooth to connect with a smartphone or tablet. It is an economical and portable diagnostic tool for car enthusiasts and mechanics.
Thinkdiag is composed of the Thinkdiag Dongle and Thinkdiag App, which can install client soft-ware and diagnostic software, to carry out vehicle fault diagnostics. Thinkdiag connects to the vehicle’s OBD port and communicates wireless with the smart phone or tablet via Bluetooth.
Thinkdiag can be compared to any professional and expensive diagnostic equipment. It can scan the full systems which including reading version information, reading fault code, clearing fault code, reading data flow, actuation test, ABS bleeding, etc.
Q: What are some special features of Thinkdiag?
A: Thinkdiag is not a simple basic OBD scan tool, it’s a professional diagnostic dongle. For the vehicle diagnosis, it can do almost OE level and bidirectional functions. For maintenance reset-ting, it includes but not limited to Maintenance Light Reset, DPF Regeneration, Brake Pad reset, Steering Angle Reset, Battery Matching, ABS reset, Throttle Matching, Tire Pressure reset, An-ti-Theft Matching and more!
Q:Who is Thinkdiag designed for?
A: Thinkdiag aims to provide affordable, high-performance products for mechanics, garage techni-cians, and individual owners who enjoy working with vehicles.
Some scenarios are:
1. If you do door-to-door service or road rescue, whether it be maintenance or repair, a porta-ble Thinkdiag is the best choice.
2. For garages, instead of using an expensive diagnostic tool, Thinkdiag can be considered as it is so powerful and covering all diagnostic functions.
3. For DIY users, when basic OBD equipment cannot meet your high demands, the powerful ‘Thinkdiag’ will be able to diagnose more and make maintenance easy.
4. The Lightweight and compact design make the Thinkdiag the ideal tool for people who have certain maintenance skills and, to carry affordable Thinkdiag diagnostic equipment.