Launch X431 Creader VIII(CRP129) Comprehensive Diagnostic Instrument Update Online
Launch CRP129 Creader VIII is a well built comprehensive diagnostic instrument by Launch. It's not only including full function of OBDII /EOBD, but also support more functions of four systems (Engine, automatic transmission, anti-lock braking system and airbag) of main car models, such as read and reset code, multi-languages, data stream graphic display, storage and playback of dynamic data stream, and able to provide special functions, such as engine oil light reset, reset brake block, correct steering angle sensor.
Top 6 Reasons to Get Creader VIII:
1. Dealer Code: 86A
2. Lifetime Free Update Online
3. Creader VIII Can Replace CRP129 Definitely in Functions
4. No IP Limitation. Don't need to activate, don't need to purchase software
5. Cover more than 20 main car models in America, Europe and Asia;
6. Support Multi-Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Register and Update information,check: How to Register and update Launch x431 Creader VIII CRP129?
1. 4 System Diagnose
1) Engine System: The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2) Transmission System : It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3) ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
4) SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
2. Special Reset Function:
1) Oil Service Light Reset: allows you to perform reset maintenance mileage and data intervals for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2) EPB Electronic Park Brake Reset: it is important in the maintenance of electronic braking systemrsquos safety and efficiency when replace brake pad or motor
3) SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset: helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration
3. All 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis
1) Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability
Supported Vehicle List:
Asia Car Models:
Suzuki, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Daweoo, Hyundai, Kia, Subaru, Infiniti, Lexus, Accura, Isuzu.
USA Car Models:
Ford, EU-Ford, GM, Chrysler
EUROPEAN Car Models:
Mini, Vauxhall, Dacia, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Benz, BMW, VW, Opel, Volvo, Fiat, Landrover, Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Saab, Sprinter, Jaguar.
Screen: 3.5" TFT LCD Display
Input Voltage Range: 9-15 V
Connection: 16 - PIN DLC
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50oC (0oF~122oF )
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70oC (-40oF ~158oF)
1pc x Creader VIII
1pc x OBDII cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x USB Sticker
1pc x Carrying box