Launch CRP123X OBD2 Code Scanner for Engine Transmission ABS SRS Diagnostics with Auto VIN Service
- Launch CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles
- Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, autoVIN, wi-fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool
Launch CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles.
Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, sutoVIN, wi-fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
Launch CRP123X Code Reader Highlights
1. 5'inch android touch screen, easy to operate.
2. CRP123X is an upgraded version of CRP123 and creader VII+ , support more cars.
3. Fast VINautodetect, CRP123X will read VIN information when you connect car.
4. Lifetime free update, support one-click update via wifi.
5. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports.
6. Support multi-protocols: OBDII, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD
7. Support multi-language:English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese.
LAUNCH CRP123X Specific System Diagnostic
1. Works on 12V Vehicle Battery ONLY
2. Must be 16 PIN OBD II protocol
Comparison Table Between LAUNCH CRP123X, LAUNCH CRP123 and LAUNCH CRP123E
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks.
It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
LAUNCH CRP123X Full OBDII Functions
LAUNCH CRP123X is extremely helpful for technician to diagnose the emission-related problems accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes: This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
LAUNCH CRP123X Add-on Features
01 - Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
02 - Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
03 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
04 - Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
05 - Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
06 - Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
07 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
08 - Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
09 - Request Vehicle Information
10 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
1. Easy-to-use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
2. Useful AutoVIN Technology: To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with the AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
3. Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
4. Inspection Report: After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
Battery Voltage Functions
This menu can show real-time graphing battery voltage of the car.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
Europe: Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
South America: GMSA
USA: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln
Australia: Au Ford, Holden
LAUNCH CRP123X Operation Guide
LAUNCH CRP123X Specification
LCD: 5 "of the touch screen, 720 P
OBDITIONS Input voltage interface: 9 V -18 V
DC input voltage: 5 V
Battery: lithium battery
Storage temperature:-20 -8451; ~ 70 -8451;
Operating temperature:-10 -8451; ~ 50 -8451;
Format: 8.98 *4.92 *1.36 thumbs
Net weight: <565g
1pc x Creader Professional 123E handset
1pc x OBD II diagnostic cable
1pc x DC 5V charging cable
1pc x User manual
1pc x Carrying bag
Why CRP123X better than similar OBD2 Scanner
1. Better Software - Build in X431 app for comprehence scanning on 4 systems same as'' X431_Coding_Series Scanner''.Other scanner only comes with single chip.
2. More Cars - For OBD1,OBD2,EOBD,JOBD,KOBD 12v cars SUV, light truck and hybrids.Other scanner only for obd2.
3. Faster Update - Wifi one key update can save more time for you.Other scanner need update on limited computer systems.
4. Bigger Touch Screen - It comes with a 5 inch color touch screen.Others only 3 or 3.5 inch cannot touch.
5. Self Power Source - 4000mah battery, you can use it without plug to your cars' OBD connector.Other scanner doesn't comes with battery.
6. Auto VIN - Auto identify vehicle information for cars after 2006r.Others scanner can not.
7. Diagnostic Feedback - Submit diagnostic feedback to Launch office to get help from them.Other scanner can not. Please send us VIN code to get help faster if you use this functions.
1. System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn this tool off, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
2. Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
3. There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
4. What to do if the system fails to start auto VIN detection?
Please check the following possible reasons:
bull Whether the tool is properly connected to the vehiclersquos DLC.
bull Whether the ldquoAutomatic detection on Connectrdquo switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to ON.
5. Why are there so many fault codes?
Usually, itrsquos caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
6. How to upgrade the system software?
1). Switch the tool on and ensure a stable internet connection.
2). Tap ldquoSettingrdquo on the Job Menu, select ldquoAboutrdquo -> ldquoVersionrdquo, and tap ldquoDetect the System Versionrdquo to enter the system upgrading page.
3). Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to finish the process. It may take several minutes depending on the internet speed, please be patient. After upgrade is successfully finished, the tool will automatically restart and enters the Job menu.
7. How to get it to start?
Simply plug into the OBD II port on your car and turn the ignition on and you ready to go. It built-in 4000mAh rechargeable battery(FX2000 has no any battery), so it can charge or get power directly from the OBDII data link connector in the vehicle.
8. Why the vehicle linking error?
Confirm that the ignition is ON, check if the scan tool's connector is securely connected to the vehicle's DLC;
Turn the ignition off, and wait for about 10 seconds, then turn the ignition back to on and continue the testing;
Verify the control module is not defective.
9. Why doesn't the record function work?
Make sure the vehicle ignition is ON.
Confirm that the device main menu "Settings"- "Record Mode" is on.
After the diagnosis is complete, you can check the record data on the device main menu "Review".
WhatsApp/Wechat: +86 13983755934Online chat with us to get faster support