Autel MaxiSys MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. The device is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8" capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
The TPMS function of MS906BT can not program sensors!!! Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Top Reason to Get Autel MaxiSys MS906BT
1. High Quality Hardware Configuration: 8 inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner, With Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking, Support OE-Level Vehicle coverage and functions
2. Advanced Version for MS906: As advanced version of Autel MS906, Autel MS906BT comes with advanced ECU Coding capability compatible with add-ons like oscilloscope and digital inspection camera, USB port and HDMI port. It supports both wireless via Bluetooth and lined connection for data transmission and wireless OE-Level all modules diagnosis.
3. Supports 2 Communication Methods: Wireless BT and USB: BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the Display Tablet and the VCI device. The working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50 m); this means you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.The USB cable connection is a simple and quick way to establish communication between the Display Tablet and the MaxiVCIV100.
4. Wireless All Modules Diagnosis: Autel MaxiSys MS906BT diagnostic scan tool supports data transmission through wireless BT communication or traditional USB connection. And Bluetooth pairing is fast with working range up to 164 feet(around 50m). The wireless scanner can transmit vehicle data to the powerful android tablet without physical connection which allows you to perform vehicle all available modules OE-Level diagnosis remotely in the shade of a tree.
5. BI-Directional Control/ Active Test: MaxiSys MS906BT comes with bi-directional control for specific car systems, allow you determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states. Note: Active Tests are not universal for all vehicles. Please contact Sales@EOBD2.co.uk with VIN number to check compatibility.
6. Two Options Available: Auto Scan & Control Units: The Auto Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.Control Units allows you to manually locate a required control system for testing through a series of choices-ECU Information, Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Active Test, Special Functions
7. 21 Service Functions: MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic tools. The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. It has 21 service functions options, mainly including Oil Reset, EPB service, TPMS ID Relearn, ABS Auto Bleed, SAS Calibration , DPF Regeneration and etc. Note: Service/Special functions are NOT universally compatible with all vehicles. Please contact Sales@EOBD2.co.uk to check compatibility with VIN number. NOTE: Changing menu language is NOT available for MS906BT.
1. Language Supoprted: English Only
2. One Year Free Update Online, you need to buy New MS906BT Update Service to continue to update over free update, only 650USD/Year.
3. Support Wifi and Bluetooth. But Wifi is only for Update. Can Not Use Wifi Connection to Do Diagnose. Bluetooth is available for connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work.
4. Benz 14 Pin Adapter Does Not Contains in the package. if you want it, you need to buy it seperately.
All System OE-Level Diagnosis
Read & Clear Codes on All Available Modules
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT, as a professional scan tool and upgraded version of Autel MS906, it can access wirelessly via Bluetooth connection ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO and etc. With complete capability for codes, it can read and clear codes on all systems and subsystems and be able to show live PID data of multiple sensors in graph & text.
Bluetooth Wireless Diagnosis
The Autel MaxiVCI allows the bluetooth diagnostic scanner to communicate with the DLC via Bluetooth and lined USB connection. With an ultra long working range of about 164 feet (about 50m), you can perform vehicle OE-Level All Modules diagnosis and services remotely without worrying about the cable might not be long enough or the limited space and hot air in your car.
Bi-directional Control not only performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, but also applies to functions such as Component Test and Active Test, Actuator Test.
Active Test is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
AUTO VIN TECHNOLOGY
Autel MS906BT diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify CAN vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
Advanced ECU Coding Capability
Autel MS906BT automotive diagnostic tool with advanced ECU Coding function, which is one of the features not available in the MS906. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
The first is the computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
IMMO Keys/Key Fob
The IMMO service of MS906BT can disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob. One or more replacement key fobs can be programmed.( Before programming,please check and erase the fault codes. )
Note: Key function is only available for most vehicles with low security level, not applicable to vehicles with high-level safety systems such as BMW,Benz
Digital and Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. Some parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometers, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in MaxiSys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
The actuators are not always visually visible or too complex to assess their performance with organoleptic (eyes, ears) methods through normal activation. That's why the test-components are implemented in MaxiSys scanners. Test-components will allow you to include special test modes in the computer, in which the electronic system itself creates conditions for verification and evaluates its results with further recommendations to the expert
Adaptation and Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
1. Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
2. TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU,perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
3. SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
4. DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional test to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System,such as Automated Bleeding,Pump Motor Test,and checking Module information,etc.
6. EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system,assist with brake fluid control,open and close brake pads,and set brakes after disc or pad replacement,etc.
7. BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
8. IMMO Service: Disable a lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
|Operating System||Android 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)|
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output||Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|