Key Reasons To Get Autel MK808
Complete OBD2 Functions: 10 Modes of OBDII operations in 4 display modes (Analog Gauge, Text, Waveform Graph, Digital Gauge)
Extensive Coverage: MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc. It is perfect for the users who own on more cars and professional mechanics (You can also tell us your car model,release year to make sure mk808 works on your car)
Update Online: One Click Software Update via Wi-Fi,And one year free update online, after one year, it will cost 150USD
Multi-Language Supported: English is default language. It also supports German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish, etc. (But for other languages, you need to pay 70USD for language exchange.)
User-Friendly: This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7" touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
Cost-effective: Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner
100% Original Tool,we provide you lifetime protect service, any problem about product, you can feel free to contact us
For European Customers, we can ship parcel form UK/Czech warehouse,Fast Delivery&No Tax
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Description
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCOM MK808 is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is an advanced tablet scan tool based on the Android operating system. Consist of MD802 and Mexicheck pro, this obd2 scanner's advantages not only lie in its comprehensive functions including Full systems diagnoses, all obd2 functions, various reset features (Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/TPMS/DPF reset), but it its excellent performance in advanced hardware, faster and more accurate diagnosis.
Autel MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive seven-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool's quad-core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Autel MK808 Main Functions
1. Read & Clear Fault Codes For All Available Systems
Unlike other obd2 scanners on the market which can't catch all engine problems, this pro-level diagnostic tablet MK808 can read trouble codes from all electronic modules, and give you a complete picture of the vehicle's health, which is ideal for advanced DIYers, and necessary for professionals:
Access the tested ECU information such as unit type, version numbers, and other specifications.
Read & clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes in related systems, and pinpoint the trouble area.
View the Live Data status for real-time monitoring.
The systems covered include:
Engines/Auto Transmission/Airbags/Immobilizer/Key Coding/ABS/Cruise Control/Instruments/Self Leveling Suspension systems/Seats/Doors/Gateway/Steering Angle/Air Suspension/Body Systems/Electronic Power Steering & Motor Assisted/Power Steering/Tyre Pressure/Rain Sensors/4WD System ...
*Detail Function Varies by vehicle's make, model and year
2. 25 Service Functions for Effective Maintenance
The Autel scanner MK808 brings 25 service functions for various scheduled maintenance services, which is well beyond an average vehicle diagnostic code reader:
Oil Reset, to reset the oil service lamp for the engine oil life system.
EPB Reset, to reset the brake pad after replacing the brake pad.
Injector Coding, to write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector.
ABS Bleeding, to perform various bi-directional tests of Anti-lock Braking System.
DPF Reset, to retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, and reset the DPF light.
IMMO Service, to disable the lost key and add the new key’s data for security in Asian cars.
BMS Reset, Throttle Matching, TPMS Reset, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, ABS & SRS, WIN DR Roof, Seats, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, Cylinder, Odometer, Turbocharging, Clutch, A/F Setting.
3.Complete OBD2 Functions
1) Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
4. Additional Features:
1)Superior Mechanics Assistant: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
2) Shop Manager :You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details
3) Data Manager: The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
4) Remote Desk: you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Diagnostic System Supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification
1) Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2) Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3) Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4) Manual Selection: When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Global Vehicle Coverage
For most vehicles manufactured after 1996, the scanner delivers all the basic OBD2 functions advertised, and clears tricky manufacturer trouble codes. Also, you can use the scan tool on 56 brands of US, EU and Asian-made car models with OBD2 systems, to run advanced professional functions:
- Europe: Benz, Sprinter, BMW, Fiat, LandRover, Maserati, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Lancia, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Seat, Skoda, Vauxhall, Volkswagen CV, Renault, Saab, Smart, Volvo, Volkswagen, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ford, Jaguar, Lambor Ghini
- Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Maruti Suzuki, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, GTR, Scion
- America: Chrysler, Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep
Difference Between MK808 and MK808TS
Autel MaxiDiag MD802 vs Maxicheck Pro vs MD808 Pro vs MK808 vs MK808BT vs MK808TS
|MD802||Maxicheck Pro||MD808 Pro||MK808||MK808BT||MK808TS|
|Processor||/||/||ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz)||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Operating System||/||/||Unknown||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.2||Android 4.4.2|
|Memory||32MB+16GB SD Card||32MB+16GB SD Card||32MB+16GB SD Card||32GB||32GB||32GB|
|Dispaly||3.5 inch TFT||3.5 inch TFT||4.0 inch LCD||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|All Systems Diagnostics||√||√||√||√||√|
|Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF||√||√||√||√||√|
|Basic TPMS Service||√||√||√|
|Complete TPMS Services||√|
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Display:
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Specifications:
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0|
|Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A|
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery|
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM,
ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,
GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable
|Any Difference||NO, Same tool with Different Name||NO, Same tool with Different Name|
|Works:||All 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles||All 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles|
|Operating System(OS):||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Processor:||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display:||7-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 1024×600 resolution||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution|
|Connectivity:||• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)||• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Audio Input/Output:||• Input: N/A • Output: buzzer||• Input: N/A • Output: Beep|
|Sensors:||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Power and Battery:||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery,
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery,
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Power Consumption:||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Battery Charging Input:||5 V/1.5 A||5 V/1.5 A|
|Operating Temp:||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp:||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% – 95% non-condensing||5% – 95% non-condensing|
|Auto VIN Detection:||Yes||Yes|
|Display live data in text:||Yes||Yes|
|Support IMMO(Anti-theft matching) Functions:||Yes||Yes|
|Oil Reset,EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, ENG/AT/ABS/SRS Codes:||Yes||Yes|
|Basic TPMS Service,ABS Bleeding,Injector Coding,Suspension Calibration:||Yes||Yes|
|Freeze Frame Data:||Yes||Yes|
|battery registration and reset:||Yes||Yes|
|Check Engine Light:||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle Coverage:||Acura, Audi, Bentley, Bmw, Bugatti, Benz, Auford,
Chevrolet, Holden, Euford, Chrysler, Gm, Ford, Honda,
Hyundai, Land Rover, Isuzu, Infiniti, Kia, Jaguar,
Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Lexus, Maybach, Mini,
Skoda, Saab, Porsche, Seat, Scion, Smart, Opel,
Sprinter, Subaru, Volvo, Vauxhall, Suzuki, Toyota, Vw etc..
|Acura, Audi, Bmw, Bugatti, Benz, Auford, Bentley,
Chevrolet, Chrysler, Gm, Euford, Holden, Ford, Honda,
Hyundai, Land Rover, Kia, Isuzu, Infiniti, Jaguar,
Lexus, Mitsubishi, Mini, Maybach, Nissan, Mazda,
Opel, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Smart,
Sprinter, Subaru, Vauxhall, Volvo, Suzuki, Toyota, Vw etc..
|Software Update:||One Year||12-month free software updates|
|Warranty:||Limited One Year Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|
|Basic Diagnostics (all systems in all makes and models)|
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs||Y||Y|
|Oil Serive Reset||Y||Y|
|Parking brake pad relearn after replacement||Y||Y|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||Y||Y|
|Battery registration and reset||Y||Y|
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration||Y||Y|
|Tire pressure monitoring system||Y|
|Complete TPMS functions|
|Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check||Y|
|Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors||Y|
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors||Y|
|Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage||Y|
|On-screen relearn procedure||Y|
|Processor||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Memory||1G + 32G||1G + 32G|
|Display||7" LCD||7" LCD|
|Battery||3200 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Historical Test Records||Y||Y|
|Save and Playback Data||Y||Y|
|Print Data via Windows PC or WIFI printer||Y||Y|
|Vehicle communication method||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)|