New in V7.4:
- Automatical recognition of swapped files in dump tool. In the most cases the no need to flip bytes manually
- Added support for unsupported till now subtype of Simos7.1 engine control units - Login (PIN) and component security are now available
New in V7.5:
- Keylearning reworked. Vehicle/Immobilizer type is autodetected. Added information for existing keys, key recognition, engine start status
New in V7.6:
- Added function for Door unlocking
New in V7.7:
- Added support for VDO instruments cluster 2006+ - odometer changing, reading PIN codes, read/write immobilizer data. Initially only first VDO versions are supported.
- Key-learning - adding key for 15 seconds (old keys continue to work) for VDO CAN instruments
New in V7.8:
- Added support for almost all VDO instrument SW versions present on VW/Seat/Skoda after 2007+
- Added functionality to read the EEPROM/RAM/FLASH for the VDO instruments after 2007+
New in V7.9:
- When reading ME7 the MAC is also displayed. Possible to change MAC for ME7 in dumptool too.
- Preapre dealer keys for Q7/A6/Allroad directly from the EZS-Kessy dump
- Learn keys for Q7/A6/Allroad directly in the EZS-Kessy dump
New in V8.0:
- Micronas CDC32xx programmer support added
- New version of the VDO instrument (Jetta 2009) added
- Some versions A3/A8 2003-2006 added
New in V8.1:
- MED9x bypass by ECU dump
- VW Crafter key-learning added
New in V8.2:
- Added some new VDO versions
- Added EDC16 make virgin function in dump tool
New in V8.3
- Chinese language added
- Added decoding (PIN + Component security) of some Simos Engine control units (Simos 9.2, Simos 6.3)
New in V8.4
- Added A3/S3 support for the instruments after 2006
New in V8.5
- Added Q7/A6/Allroad with EDC17/MED17 over OBDII
- Several SW version A3/S3 after 2006 added
New in V8.6
- ME7.5.20 by CAN read EEPROM/CS/LOGIN added
- Added SW versions A3/S3 after 2006
New in v8.7
- Added SW versions A3/S3 after 2006
- Added SW versions A8 after 2003-2006
- A6 2003-2008 odometer can be changed immediately (not needed to drive the car), and not needed to enter manually the existing mileage.
New in v10.0
- Mileage reset by OBDII in DSC
- Immobilizer system bypass for engine control units Simos PPD1.x
- Measured Values under UDS available
- Change mileage in VDO dashboards with NEC microcontroller and UDS diagnostic protocol by OBDII.
- Read/write immobilizer data for VDO dashboards with NEC microcontroller and UDS diagnostic protocol by OBDII.
- Make keys for VDO dashboards with NEC microcontroller and UDS diagnostic protocol by OBDII.
- User interface changed
- German language added
- Producing TP22/TP23/TP24/TP25 transponders
- No more needed to use precoded transponder TA2/TA3/TA4/TA5
New in V11.0
- Passat B6/CC with Keyless added (Hitag2 transponder)
- Golf V Visteon dashboard - possible to read PIN and make dealer keys by OBDII
- Magneti Marelli Engine controll unit (equipped in Golf V) - Possible to make dealer keys from EEPROM dump.
- Devices with DTCs shown in red
- Possibility to sort device according VAS ID, Name, DTC count, etc.
- Possibility to select devices contained on comfort, infotainment, etc. buses.
- Improved basic settings for the diagnostic
- Improved measured values for the diagnostic
New in V11.1
- Reading PIN/CS of ME7.5.30 added
- Added SW versions Audi A3/S3/TT
New in V12.0
- VDO dashboards with 24C64
- Extended support for Visteon dashboards
- Extended support for A3 dashboards
- Mileage correction Lamborighini Callardo added
- Key-learning Lamborighini Callardo added
- live data (measured values) visualization
- ESL adaptation for VW Touareg/Phaeton/Bentley Continental/Porsche Cayenne
New in V13.0
- Magneti Marelli UDS dashboards with 9S12 - mileage correction possible. No need of existing key!
- Magneti Marelli UDS dashboards with 9S12 - learning keys possible. No need of existing key!
- VDO dashboard with 24C64 - possible to enter service mode when no keys are available
- Extended support for A3 dashboards
- Spanish language added
New in V13.1
- Preparing keys from Micronas CDC32xx Flash/EEPROM dump
- Extended support for Audi TT 2007+ (two software versions are added)
- Magneti Marelli UDS improved EEPROM decoding, now more dashboards are covered
New in V14.0
- Odometer value extract from Micronas CDC32xx Flash/EEPROM dumps and export to EEPROM dump
- Mileage correction for Audi A3/TT/Q7 2010
- Mileage correction for Audi A6 2008+
- Mileage correction for Audi A8 2006+
- Key learning VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi (k-line diagnosis KW1281) - possible to read PIN and make dealer keys by OBDII
- Mileage correction for Audi A3 -2009 - some more versions added to the supported list.
- A6/Q7/Allroad with reflashed in VAG workshop EZS-Kessy software - possibility to make keys by OBDII if existing key is present
- A6/Q7/Allroad support for EZS-Kessy 2011 - possibility to make keys by OBDII if existing key is present
- Audi A3/A8 2006-2009 - read/write EEPROM, read RAM/flash
- Buttons "Backup" and "Restore" in "VDO NEC 2009+" for backup and restore of ABS module coding.
- New special function "Coding calculator".
- extended support for mileage recalibration for dashboards for Audi A4/A5/Q5 after 2010 (new software versions added)
- French language added
New in V15.0
1. Adapt spare parts and remove component protection for Audi A6/Q7/Allroad/A4/A5/Q5:
- for A6/Q7/Allroad 2003-2008 possible to adjust the component protection for airbag, dashboard, EZS-Kessy and comfort module completely by OBDII.
- for all other modules (i.e. except these which can be made by OBDII - airbag, dashboard, EZS-Kessy and comfort module) in A6/Q7/Allroad 2003-2012 and A4/A5/Q5 2007+
is possible to adjust the component protection if you have two Gateway EEPROM dumps: dump from the car where you will build the module, and dump from
the car from which the module is taked.
- for A6/Q7/Allraod 2008+ possible to adjust the component protection for dashboard using EEPROM dump of the Gateway unit
(i.e. not needed to have Gateway EEPROM dump from the car from which you take the dashboard)
- for A4/A5/Q5 2007+ possible to adjust the component protection for dashboard using EEPROM dump of the Gateway unit
(i.e. not needed to have Gateway EEPROM dump from the car from which you take the dashboard)
2. Read/Write EEPROM for all Siemens CAN Airbags 2003-2008 like 4F0959655B (Audi A6/Q7/Allroad 2003-2008), 1K0909605AB, 1K0909605C, 1K0909605AD, etc...
3. Service interval reset for vehicles with UDS diagnostics
4. Mileage correction for Audi A8 2006+ - Added SW Vers. C3.21
5. RB8 remove DEF error.
6. Key learning external immobox Megamos
7. Remote control learning updated. List of supported vehicles:
- Audi A3/S3 1997+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 1995-2008
- Audi A6 1997 - 2006
- Audi TT 1999+
- Seat Exeo 2009+
- Seat Leon 2006+
- Seat Altea 2004+,
- Seat Toledo 2005+
- Skoda Octavia I 1997+
- Skoda Octavia II 2005+
- VW Caddy 2004+
- VW Eos 2006+
- VW Jetta 1998+
- VW Golf/Bora IV 1998+
- VW Golf/Golf Plus/Bora V 2004+
- VW Golf/Golf Plus/Golf Variant 2009+
- VW Touran 2003+
- Skoda Fabia 2007+
- VW New Beetle/Cabriolet 1998 - 2010
- VW Fox/Spacefox/Sportvan/Suran 2005+
- VW Passat 1997 - 2011
- VW Transporter 1997 - 2009
- VW Tiguan 2007+
New in V16.0
1. Component protection for dashboard from Audi A6/Q7/Allroad 2008+ added
2. New special function AN037 implemented - "ECU adaptation by OBDII".
The special function is available for all engine control units which are
not supporting channel 50 adaptation. This includes EDC16, EDC17, MED9, MED17, Simos benzin, Simos PPD (diesel),
even some ME7 (e.g. 7.5.30) are adapted in that way.
For virgin ECUs it is not necessary to have anything, for used (second-hand) ECUs for the adaptation is needed
to have the old CS and PIN of the engine control unit.
The old CS in this case can be retried in two way:
- for EDC16, MED9, Simos PPD, ME7 is retrieved by OBDII
- for all other cases (e.g. EDC17, MED17) it can be retrieved from the immobilizer of the car where the ECU was originally build
The adaptation of the ECU makes possible following:
- view power class of the ECU. Power class is fixed in ECU flash and only engine control units with same power class can be replaced.
If power class is not equal of both ECUs, it is possible to change power class in immobilizer.
- change component security (CS)
- change PIN
- change MAC (MAC is automatically synchronized after the adaptation is made)
- change Immo number
- change vehicle identification number
3. ECU Simos 7.1 - Read PIN/CS/MAC added.
4. Key Learning Special Function - "Standard Mode" (as till V15.0) and "Wizard Mode" (from V16.0) separated.
New in V16.1
1. AN038 implemented - BCM2 A4/A5/Q5 2007+ key-learning
The special function makes possible to learn keys for A4/A5/Q5 2007+ vehicles with the BCM2 immobilizer.
To make a key you need to read the BCM2 dump. This is possible with the ABPROG (ZN030) programmer. The ABPROG programmer
is integrated into the ABRITES Commander for VAG, wiring diagram is also available in
the ABRITES Commander for VAG folder.
After the BCM2 dump is read, you can make a dealer keys for this car. The used transponder should be Hitag2-Extended.
The user has also the possibility to learn from 1 to 8 keys.
- read BCM2 dump with ABPROG (ZN030)
- prepare dealer key with Hitag2-extended (PCF7937 based) key.
- learn 1 to 8 keys to the vehicle.
2. AN039 implemented - BCM2 A4/A5/Q5 2007+ key-learning by OBDII
Reads the BCM2 module by OBDII, both for 8K0907298C and xxx907064xx modules.
3. EZS-Kessy Write EEPROM - now possible to write also the area $100-$15F (containing the immobilizer data)
4. A8(4H)/A7(4G)/A6(4G)/Touareg(7P) UDS dashboard with S95320 - read/write EEPROM, modify EEPROM dump for mileage recalibration (requires ABPROG), mileage read/recalibration.
5. Standard diagnocs functions Adaptation, Measured values, Actuator test - supported under UDS.
6. "Guided functions" special function added
- compilation from existing:
- "Service Interval Reset", "Navigation"
- "Brake pads change"
- "Cruise Control activation/deactivation"
and newly added :
- "Change display units"
- "Change display language"
- "Seatbelt warning activation/deactivation"
- "Bluetooth activation/deactivation"
- "Power Windows Open/Close via Remote Control/Door Lock/Window Switch activation/deactivation"
7. Dumptool function added:
- ECU Magneti Marelli - Reset component protection data .
- Passat B6 - Login code extraction by comfort module dump
8. Instrument cluster CAN: new SW versions added for Instrument Cluster Micronas 2007+.
9. Instrument cluster KLine: new SW versions added for Instrument Cluster ( VDO66,VDO86,Motometer ).
New in V17.0
1. Component protection generation 1:
- Audi A8 2003-2010 (Instrument cluster, seat memory driver, seat memory passenger),
- Audi A6 2004-2008 (MMI, ILM Beifahrer, Central electric, MP3 CD-Changer)
For the A8 seat memory (driver and passenger) also the vehicle identification number is synchronized authomatically.
2. EZS-Kessy adaptation for Audi A8 (2003-2008) and VW Touareg (2007-2008)
3. VDO instrument SW version VK354608LL - V09.00.00 added - no need of working key!
4. VDO instrument SW version V354608ML - V08.00.00 added - no need of working key!
5. VDO instrument SW version VK354607LL - V09.00.00 added - no need of working key!
6. VDO instrument SW version VK354608LL - V08.00.00 added - no need of working key!
7. Johnson Controls Instrument Cluster - mileage recalibration , EEPROM Read/Write.
8. Common user interfaces for all CAN instrument clusters. Now the instrument cluster type is autodected
and all CAN dashboards are read/write in one common place (mileage, immobilizer data, keys)
9. VW Touareg and Audi A6/A7/A8 2010+ added to AN038 and AN039 if there is a working key (or a dealer key)
10. Johnson Controls Instrument Cluster - key-learning completely by OBDII, no need of working key.
New in V17.1
1. VDO with TFT displays added for mileage
2. VDO with TFT displays added for key-learning
3. Component protection for Audi A6/Q7 for Auhilary heater added
New in V18.0
1. !!!HIT!!! - New Special function implemented - AN041:
- EDC17/MED17 PIN/CS/MAC read by OBDII!!!
- both TP2.0 and UDS engines are supported!
- Supported are ImmoIII, ImmoIV and ImmoV systems, but ImmoV systems don't have MAC/PIN, only CS inside
- Online connection required!
- Free for all owners of AN014
2. !!!HIT!!! - Added special button for "ALL KEYS LOST" situation
- Works for all VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi vehicles with Immo IV systems (UDS immobilizers except these with BCM2 - BCM2 is Immo V system)
- Works also for A6 with the facelift (2008-2010) and Q7 till 2012!!!
- Works for the Passat B6/CC/7 till 2013
- Works for the Audi A3 till 2013
- Works also for many of the VW/Seat/Skoda/Audi Immo III systems (TP2.0 immobilizers)
- Add keys completeley by OBDII wihtout having any key from the car in less than 2 minutes!!!
- ATTENTION: Any original keys cannot be used anymore
3. !!!HIT!!! - EDC17 UDS - Now possible to adapt EDC17 with UDS diagnostic protocol using AN037
4. !!!HIT!!! - Passat B6/CC - install new Comfort module using AN037. Possibility to search 7 bytes automatically using AN037!!!
5. !!!HIT!!! - Audi A6/Allroad/Q7 Transmission gearbos re-adaptation (change from one car to another of second-hand gearboxes)
6. Possible to learn keys for the Immo IV systems (UDS immobilizers), Audi A6/Q7 also from the main key-learning menu
7. New Special function implemented - AN042:
- Read/Write EDC17/MED17 Flash/EEPROM
- Display PIN/CS/MAC from EDC17/MED17 dump
8. Component protection - added support for Audi A6/Q7 Seat memory module
9. Component protection - added support for Audi A6/Q7 Climate control 4F0910043A
10. Component protection - added support for Audi A8 DSP Bang & Olufsen
New in V19.0
1. Ability to flash SGO files from the VAS5054 database
2. Make keys for Passat B6/CC with keyless-go. No searching the 7th byte is needed.
"ALL KEYS LOST" works now also for Passat B6/CC with keyless-go.
3. Unsuppoprted VDO NEC dashboards added - both for mileage and keys
4. Component protection for Audi A8 climate control added
5. Component protection for Audi A8 ILM Beifahrer added
6. Component protection for Audi A8 Comfort module added
7. Audi A8 2003-2010 Transmission gearbos re-adaptation (change from one car to another of second-hand gearboxes)
8. EZS-Kessy re-adaptation only of PIN/CS (change from one car to another of second-hand modules)
9. Bentley Mulsanne key-learning now possible
New in V20.0
1. Ability to flash FRF files from the VAS5054 database
2. MM with NEC+95320 - keylearning possibilities added
3. Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ - component protection removal for MMI 2G added
4. Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ - component protection removal for MP3 CD Changer 2G added
5. Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ - change mileage in key
6. Audi A4/A5/Q5 2008+ - added reading of the gateway A4/A5/Q5 for component protection
7. Audi A6/Q7/Allroad 2003-2010 - component protection removal for DSP (Basic)
8. Audi A6/Q7/Allroad 2003-2010 - component protection removal for DSP (Bose)
9. VW Polo EDC17 U05 added PIN/CS decryption from flash dump (using AN042)
New in V21.0
1. EDC17/MED17 immobilizer bypass by EEPROM dump
2. Added adaptation of Immo V engine control unit and BCM2 modules.
3. Change mileage in EDC17/MED17 (if mileage is available in the engine control unit)
4. Transfer PIN/CS/MAC from one EDC17/MED17 to another using flash/EEPROM dumps
5. Fix the checksums in EDC17/MED17 flash
6. Support for Seat Exeo with RB8 dashboard added - both for mileage and keys
7. Added support for Audi A6 2.4L MPI 2004-2008
8. MMI3G component protection added for A4/A5/Q5
New in V22.0
1. EDC17/MED17 immobilizer bypass by Flash dump
2. EDC17/MED17 read/write flash/EEPROM also when locked with TPROT V08
3. Passat B6/CC/B7 decoding of the PIN/CS from comfort module dump without using CS from ECU (for some comfort module versions only)
4. Airbag A4/A5/Q5 2008+, A6/Q7 2008+, A7/A8/VW Toaureg 2010+ read/write eeprom by OBDII
5. component protection removal by OBDII for 15-Airbag for most of the A4/A5/Q5 2008+, A6/Q7 2008+, A7/A8/VW Toaureg 2010+
6. Component protection removal by OBDII for 5F-Information Electric (MMI3G)
7. Component protection removal by OBDII for 17-Instrument cluster for A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+
8. Added reading by OBDII for the most of the new generation Gateways 8R0 and 8U0. Used for Component protection
9. Added new versions of VDO NEC dashboards (e.g. for Q3) ?both mileage and keylearning
10. Added new versions of JCI dashboards for keylearning
11. A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+ - mileage recalibration. Requires that the EEPROM dump is read/modified with a programmer.
New in V23.0
1. Component protection generation 1 for Audi A8 DSP Bose 2003-2010
2. Component protection generation 2 for Siemens Airbags (UDS) (need to modify EEPROM dump)
3. Component protection generation 2 - improved functionalitiy and added SW versions for Climate Control for A6/Q7/Allroad (C6) 2005-2010
4. A6/Q7/Allroad (C6) 2005-2010 simplified transmission adaptation procedure with just one click.
5. EDC17 Boot-Mode - added possibility to change the PIN/CS/MAC/ImmoNumber/Vin directly in the dump
6. Replace of defective BCM2 improvement. Now all BCM2 are covered and no more problem with component protection int MMI2G and MP3 CD-Changer after exchange.
7. TC1767 and TC1797 write flash by boot-mode added
8. Added new versions of VDO NEC dashboards ?both mileage and keylearning
9. Component protection generation 1 for Audi A8 Bosch Airbag 2003-2010
10. DPF OFF for EDC16/EDC17
New in V24.0
1. Generally reworked standard diagnostic, including
- extremly fast "smart mode" for scan of the car modules, and for read/clear DTCs
- Improved device identification
- Possibility to observe more than 1 channel of the measured values
- Possibility to observe the measured values while actuators are active
- Possibility to resize the main diagnostic windows in order to be able to view more information
- Improved measured values, actuators, basic settings (now all they are in "Live data" section)
- Improved oscilloscope control with possibility to save data to file.
2. New special function AN055 - EDC17/MED17 reading PIN/CS without opening the ECU even if unsupported till now ECUs (2012+)
3. New special function AN056 - Install theft protection for A6/Q7 2005-2014, A4/A5/Q5/ 2007+, A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+, VW/Seat/Skoda with VDO UDS dashboards (NEC+24C32/24C64)
4. Added mileage support for Magneti Marelli UDS dashboards with NEC+95320 EEPROM
5. Component protection generation 2 for Q7 2005+ Distronic module.
6. Component protection generation 1 for Q7 DSP Bang & Olufsen
7. Mileage/Key-learning support added for some dashboards VDO UDS (2013+)
8. Improved exchange procedure for EZS-Kessy A6 2005-2009 /Q7 2005-2014.
New in V25.0
1. Added functionality for reading of the Simos PCR 2.1 engine control units. The PIN/CS/MAC are read for these engine control units (ECUs).
It is necessary first to unlock the ECU from the EEPROM (read EEPROM with a programmer, then software generates UNLOCK dump, which have to be written with a programmer)
Once the ECU is unlocked it is possible to read the PIN/CS/MAC of the ECU by OBDII. This data can be used for replacement of defective engine control unit,
or for making keys for a car where all keys are lost.
2. TCU adaptation for A4/A5/Q5 2008+, A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+. This will synchronize the transmission control unit (TCU) with the immobilizer, and will allow to shift the gears.
First it is necessary to read the new (replacement) TCU on the table by direct connection to the TCU connector. Once the TCU is read,
it can be adapted to the car completely by OBDII.
New in V25.1
1. Added new software versions of the vehicles with BCM2 for key programming by OBDII
New in V26.0
1. Audi A6/A7/A8 key-learning with ALL KEYs LOST!!! Requires connection to the internal communication bus and online connection.
2. Audi A4/A5/Q5/A6/A7/A8 electronic steering lock adaptation. Requires dump of the BCM2 from the car from where you take
the ELV (and for A6/A7/A8 also a working key from the car from where you take the ELV).
New in V26.1
1. Added support for Megamos 48 keyless-go keys
2. Added some versions of A4/A5 dashboards for component protection
New in V27.0
1. Extended diagnostic for all UDS modules - live data and adaptations
2. Immo V engine control unit adaptation - added support for A6/A7/A8/Touareg engine control units.
New in V27.1
1. Extended diagnostic for all UDS modules - actuators and basic setting added
2. Added support for some VDO NEC dashboards (e.g. Q3 2012+)
New in V27.2
1. Improved CAN UDS diagnostic speed
2. Additional support for VDO NEC Clusters after 2010
3. Minor bug-fixes
New in V27.3
1. A6/A7/A8 all keys lost - added possibility to make key from ELV dump. Touareg 2010+ now also possible (using ELV dump)
2. Added support for some VDO NEC dashboards (A1/Q3 2012+, Touaran 2015)
3. Added some versions of A6/Q7 climatronic for component protection
New in V27.4
1. Added support for ProTag transponder programmer
New in V27.5
1. VW Polo Russia (24C32 EEPROM) is now supported
2. Added support for component protection for DSP Bang & Ofulsen A4/A5/Q5 2008+
3. EDC17U05 support added - displaying PIN/CS from the flash dump
4. For Immo IV dashboards the full CS is displayed (12 bytes) - thisway allowing easyer exchange of the dashboard.
New in V27.6
1. Added dashboards Magneti Marelli UDS by OBDII.
2. Added possibility to make Magneti Marelli UDS dashboards by dump (EEPROM and flash - NEC V850)
3. Immo V vehicles with BCM2 (A4/A5/Q5 2008+ and A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+) - automatic synchronization of the ID in all modules (including ELV)
4. Added possiblity to replace the dashboard and infotainment module for A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+ (if old module is available by OBDII)
New in V28.0
1. Integration of the distribution box for reading/writing of EDC17/MED17 by boot mode.
2. EDC17/MED17 mileage correction through boot mode - requires the distribution box
3. Reading of EDC17C64 is now possible (PFlash/DFlash, i.e. flash and EEPROM) - requires the distribution box
4. Added support for component protection for A6/Q7 CD Changer (Panasonic non-MP3)
5. Added support for Component protection for 09-Central electric module for A4/A5/Q5 (8K0/8T0)
6. VW UP 2015/2016/2017 - reading the CS and key programming is now possible
7. A6/A7/A8 all keys lost possibility to learn keys when there is no electronic steering lock (ELV)
8. Possibility to adapt A4/A5/Q5/A6/A7/A8 transmission (TCU) from the BCM2 and key dump (from the car from where the replacement transmission is taken)
New in V28.1
- Added dashboards VDO NEC 2013+ by OBDII.
- Added support for some EDC17CP64 ECUs for mileage correction
New in V28.2
- Added support for reading EDC17C74
New in V28.3
- Added climate control 4F0910043 0150 for component protection (by OBDII)
- Added explicit functionality for disable/enable the ELV of the BCM2 cars (A4/A5/Q5 2008+, A6/A7/A8/Touareg 2010+)
New in V28.4
- EDC16 immo OFF - now made for about 30sec
- Added dashboards VDO NEC (Q3/RS3) by OBDII.
- Added gateways for component protection for A1 (8U0)
- Added finding of 7th byte for Megamos48 via TA26 device
- Added read/write by boot pin for motor ECUs with Infineon TC1782
- Added climatronic 4F0910043B 0080 for component protection by OBDII
New in V29.0
- Immo III/IV emulation - allows to build immo-related parts in other vehicle, even when the brand is different or power class is differetn.
Works for the transmissions of Audi A6 2003-2010, Audi Q7 2005-2015, Audi A8 2003-2010,
and for all Immo III/IV engine control units (EDC16/EDC17/ME7/MED9/MED17/Simos benzin/Simos PPD/Simos PCR/Magneti Marelli/Delphi).
Requires additional Immobilizer emulator and distribution box.
New in V30.0
- Added possibility to learn keys for ALL Immo III and Immo IV cars with Megamos48 transponder (both 7 and 12 bytes CS).
Requires distribution box with connection to the OBDII, connection to the powertrain CAN bus (where Engine Control Unit
and ABS are connected), and special M48 sniff transponder.
- Added dashboards VDO NEC 2014-2016 (both for mileage and keylearning)
- Added dashboards Audi A3/TT/R8 till 2010 with CDC32x - both for mileage and key-learning)
- EZS-Kessy A6/Q7 with VAG number "4F0910852B" and SW version 0210 and higher is now supported for reading when a working key is present.
- Added dashboard MM9 with TP2.0 for mileage (build in some Golf 5 cars)
- Install/Remove a device from Gateway Installation list.
- Improved autoscan and ClearDTCs via Gateway list
- Immo 3/4 Emulator reflash (update of the firmware)
- Make a dealer key from Comfort module dump on Passat B6 using TA26 (when all keys are lost)
- Read and write of EEPROM and FLASH by boot pin for ME17.5.24 (TC1724) and ME17.5.6 (TC1767)
- Change mileage of MED17.5.5
New in v31.0
- MQB 2014+ Mileage correction
- VDO NEC dashboards reworked - now modification for TFT and 2014+ dashboards can be make while in normal operation mode
- VDO NEC dashboards key learning - now it is possible to add an empty transponder on the ignition lock. The previous funcionality (with a programmer) is also available.
- VDO NEC dashboards (non MQB) with Megamos 88 transponder - can be learned to the car on the ignition lock (without programmer)
New in v32.0
- MQB 2014+ Key programming (working key is required)
- VW Crafter EDC17 read by OBDII and by internal CAN bus
New in V32.1
- Added support for component protection for climate control 8Kxxxx043 - with V850
New in V32.2
- Added support for component protection for auxilary parking heater with 9S12 (Q7/A6 2005-2010)
New in V33.0
- MQB 2012-2014 Mileage correction
- MQB 2012-2014 Key learning
- Non-MQB cars with Megamos 88/Megamos AES key learning
New in V33.1
- new MQB dashboard types
- guided function for Start/Stop system
New in V34.0
- Added support for Mileage for A6/A7/A8/Touareg completely by OBDII
- Reworked the procedure for adaptation of EZS-Kessy from A6 (2005-2010) and Q7 (2006-2014).
- Reworked the procedure for adaptation of Transmission of A6 (2005-2010) and Q7 (2006-2014).
- Reworked the procedure for adaptaiton of Immo V ECU for the BCM2 cars (now is possible to adapt the ECU completely by OBDII for the ECUs till 2013, for the other ECUs no more necessary to write back flash to ECU).
- Reworked the procedure for adaptation Immo III/Immo IV ECU/TCU (VN005). Now it is possible to adapt engine ECU to VDO dashboard without using EM003 emulator.
- ME17.5.24 is now supported - PIN/CS is read from the internal CAN bus
- Added support for Component protection for 09-Central electric module with Quorriva MCU
New in V35.0
- MQB All Keys Lost for VDO dashboards (covers same dashes, which are currently covered for mileage correction)
- MED 17.5.21/MED17.5.25 PIN/CS decoding
- EDC17C74/EDC17CP54 immo off
- EDC17C74/EDC17CP54 flash checksum calculation
- VW UP 2015/2016/2017 - Added new version for key-learning
- Improved Kessy decoding (Audi A8/Touareg/Phaethon/Bentley 2003-2010) - for the cases where the production year of the Kessy is about 2006/2007.
- Reading the PIN/CS from Magneti Marelli 9GV engine control unit (requires DSBox)
- Read/write immobilizer data for VDO MQB dashboards by OBDII (working key is required)
New in V36.0
- VDO NEC + 24C32/24C64 - entering into service mode using ZN059 cable (no need of EEPROM reading/writing)
- VDO Micronas CDC32xx+24CXX - reading immo data with ZN060/ZN061 cable (no need of MCU/EEPROM reading/writing)
- MQB All Keys Lost if the CS of the dashboard and of the ECU are available.
New in V36.1
- Reflashing from FRF/SGO - possibility to change reflash parameters
New in V37.0
- MQB Read CS by OBDII (VDO TFT, VDO Virtual Cockpit, JCI)
- MQB All keys lost - added possibility to make it if also the car is with automatic transmission
- Read MQB transmission control units - Read CS, Clone/Restore
- Read DL501 Generation 2 transmission control unit (A6/A7 2013+) - Clone/Restore
- Replace MQB dashboard - possibility to clone an existing dashboard
- Adapt modules to MQB cars - Engine control unit, Transmission control unit, Steering lock
- Possibility to adapt manually any Immo V parts (MQB/BCM2) if the CS of the parts is known
- For cars with Immo IV dashboard (CS is 12 bytes) and Immo V engine control unit (CS is 16 bytes) - e.g. Caddy/Tiguan/Touaran/Transporter 2016+ - possibility to extract the CS (16 bytes) of the key and of the ECU from the CS of the dashboard
- Unsuppoprted VDO NEC dashboards added - both for mileage and keys (e.g. VW Fox)
New in V37.1
- Read MQB transmission control units - Read CS, Clone/Restore - added some unsupported DQ200x modules
New in V37.2
- Some fixes for the MQB dealer key preparation
New in V37.3
- Delphi DCM3.7 added for reading - PIN/CS/Flash
New in V38.0
- Component protection generation 2 - new online functionality used for adaptation on second hand modules for Audi (A4/A5/Q5 2007-2017, A6 2003-2018, A7 2010-2018, A8 2010-2018, Q7 2005-2015),
VW Touareg 2010-2018 and Audi/VW/Skoda MQB. Includes also MQB, but doesn't include MLB cars.
New in V38.1
- Added modules for diagnostic for the latest MLB platform (A6/A7/A8 2017+, Q7 2015+)