Autel MD806 VS MaxiDiag MD806 Pro
- Item No. SP342
- Free Shipping
Autel MaxiDiag 806 PRO, as an OBDII diagnostic tool specially designed for the DIY car owner or the skilled mechanic, features all system diagnoses, 7 most commonly used special services, along with 10 modes of OBDII function, DTC lookup and Data Playback & Print etc. in creating easy work to help you diagnose efficiently and precisely.
Autel MD806 & MaxiDiag MD806 Pro is Professional Scanner from Autel. But as an automotive diagnostic scan tool, there are some differences between Autel MD806 and MaxiDiag MD806 Pro.
Differences between Autel MD806 and MaxiDiag MD806 Pro
Same as Autel MD806 and Autel MD806 Pro
Which one should I choose
The big differences between the two models are System Test and Language Supported
MD806 supports 4 system test, MD806 Pro supports All system test.
MD806 -- 4 system test
With advanced diagnostic capabilities, this diagnostic tool allows you to complete more repair works on Engine, Transmission, Anti-lock Brake System and Supplementary Restraint System quickly and easily, thus your safety can be guaranteed.
- Reading DTCs -Allows reading diagnostic trouble codes from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions;
- Clear DTCs - Allows erasing the fault codes easily after certain repair works have been finished, and then the warning light will be turned off automatically;
- Live Data Stream - Allows retrieving real-time live data stream of the four systems and you can change the displayed modes in text, waveform graph, and also digital;
- ECU information - Allows viewing ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version number, and other specifications.
MD806 Pro -- all system test
ALL System Diagnoses - Guide Directly to the Fix and Eliminate Guesswork
The professional-level vehicle diagnostic device MD806 PRO is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly establish a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly. It allows you to:
- Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications;
- Read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily;
- View live data of each parameter item;
- Get access to all vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Engine; Automatic Transmission; ABS/EPB/SRS Airbag/Oil; Suspension; Audio; IMMO Immobilizer; Air Conditioning; DPF; Auto Headlamp; ACC; Car Radio Audio; Car Door Windows etc. to perform a comprehensive scanning process on ECUs to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related.
MD806 Supports 6 Languages and MD806 Pro Supports 13 Languages
MD806 Supports 6 Languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian
MD806 Pro Supports 13 Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Greek, Simplified Chinese.
MD806 & MD806 Pro Share the same 5 special functions and full obd2 functions.
1. Oil Reset
When the oil change operation is completed, using this car scanner to rest the system is needed so it can calculate when the next oil change is required.
2. EPB Service
It has a multitude of uses to maintain EPB, including deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, etc.
3. SAS Service
It can be used to effectively perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory.
4. DPF Service
It allows you to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
5. BMS Service
With this function, you can perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
Full OBDII Functions Focusing on Emission Problems
Designed with full OBD2 Functions, this car scanner makes it easy to receive clear, concise information about the emission problem on a vehicle, without necessarily having to get a technician involved in the process.
- Read & clear detected diagnostic trouble codes and turn off the Check Engine Light;
- Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance;
- View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses;
- View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected;
- Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in the graphic display for troubleshooting;
- Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems;
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system;
- Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely.
In general, there is not a big difference between md806 and md806 pro, one big difference is md806 pro supports more diagnostic system. Others functions are basically the same. If you need to diagnose more systems for your car, then you can choose md806 pro.